WELCOME ALL CRAFTERS AND CAT LOVERS

I LOVE ANIMALS, MORE SO CATS. I SEE INSPIRATION IN EVERYTHING. SO I DO WHAT I CAN, WITH WHAT I HAVE, WHERE I AM.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It always about the weather?

In checking several weather reports online daily, I admit I have become a bit obsessed with the weather. Mostly because tomorrow Isabella gets spayed. I'll have to get her there between 7:30 - 8:30. So I'll be up early in the morning making preparations. Yesterday I walked down my long driveway to retrieve my mail, check the driveway, and the steep incline that is at the beginning of the driveway. With all the off and on flurries we have been getting lately, it did not look good. When I came to the steep incline it was worse. It was all ice under about an inch and a half of the snow, what a mess. First thought was "I'll never get out of here on Thursday morning. One might wonder, who plows you out? The person who does it is a friend of a friend that only plows when a large amount of snow has accumulated, and for that he charges me very little for the year. So I try to get things done on the good days, and I don't go out on the bad days. Considering a commercial plougher would charge me anywhere from 75 to 100 dollars for this long driveway, I'm not complaining.

Yesterday a friend of my son's came up and called his friend to plow me out. Then he sanded the slippery incline. Now the weather reports are saying a chance of about an inch and a half through today and tonight. So I hope not, and if so please let it be no more then an inch.  Please, please snow go away, I've had enough for this winter.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you get no more snow and all goes well with you getting Isabella to her surgery appointment. Wishing her a speedy recovery too.

Oh, we are owned by a tortie also, she owns all in the house. Thanks for stopping by and following. We love your blog and the kitties look so sweet. We are now following you and looking forward to getting to know you all. Hugs and nose kisses to all from all of us.

Kea said...

We boys are sending purrs that Isabella's spay goes well tomorrow. And we're crossing our paws that you get no more snow and can get out just fine tomorrow.

Thanks so much for visiting our Fuzzy Tales blog...We love to meet new kitties and humans!

-Nicki and Derry, sadly with Annie now at the Bridge with angel Chumley

Admiral Hestorb said...

You may sail the seven seas with me anytime. I always have room on my ship for my furriends.

Isabella..I'm purring for you pretty girl. xoxoxox

The Lee County Clowder said...

Purrrrring that Isabella's spay goes smoothly, and the weather behaves itself.

KrafteKat said...

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. The deed is done. It was a stressful day for me, but I'm sure it was far more stressful for Isabella.