WELCOME ALL CRAFTERS AND CAT LOVERS

I LOVE ANIMALS, MORE SO CATS. I SEE INSPIRATION IN EVERYTHING. SO I DO WHAT I CAN, WITH WHAT I HAVE, WHERE I AM.

Friday, February 11, 2011

The Stylish Blogger Award

Along with others I was awarded this lovely BLOG AWARD, from Cheri who lives on a farm in the mountains of NC, USA.

Wild Wood Cats OF NC

 She is into alternative health care, and she cares for many stray cats.  Thank you for the award Cheri.

Here are the 7 Things about my cats. With Ezzabella being new, I have only 1 thing to post about her.


Ezzabella loves to roll in catnip, you will see it all over her with most photos I have taken of her

As for Zelda

She wakes me up in the morning by swatting her paw across my face

When she was younger she played fetch the toy. I would throw it and she would bring it back, over and over.

She is anti-social to all cats

When she hears a knock on the door, she runs and hides.

She will make herself visible only to people who own cats

If I feed her something cut up in chunks, she removes it from the bowl with her paws and then she eats it.

2 comments:

Admiral Hestorb said...

You sound like ME! I do those things TOO!
♥♥♥

wildcatwoods said...

Cute things about what many cats do!

Cats of Wildcat Woods